cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I see a MetaPropertyPage in the Windows Client but not the Web Client?

ccottier
Contributor

Hello,

I made a new metapropertypage from a metaclass properties in "interface utilisateur">"pages de propriétés"

it appears as a tab in metaclass windows client but doesn't show on web client, any ideas ?

Thanks

8 Replies

I made several attempts, and I managed to make it work.

Since the web interface is not customized, I don't have any property page presentation. Other MetaPropertyPage that was made before in fact really automatically displayed in the web client.

So I thought there was somekind of bug somewhere.

I then unlinked and deleted the new MetaPropertyPage I made that wasn't automatically displayed in the web client. I took the time the entirely rebuild the metamodel. Then I made a new new MetaPropertyPage. After that I took the time again the entirely rebuild the metamodel.

And it was there the new new MetaPropertyPage was in fact really automatically displayed after all this pain.

Thanks for your help.

I don't know

Thanks but is there some documentation somewhere explaining how to build and link this ?

Hi, I can give you my example.

I have create a Propertypage "C_APM - Fonctionnalité - Caractéristiques" to replace the propertyPage "APM - Fonctionnalité - Caractéristiques". I added our new MetaAttributs in "Paraemtrage"....

Then in "APM - Functionality Presentation " of type PropertyPage Presentation, I disconnected the properPage "APM - Fonctionnalité - Caractéristiques". I connected my propertyPage "C_APM - Fonctionnalité - Caractéristiques". I show you in the file.

Last, a Web client can see my page with licence Hopex ITPM.

In this "HOPEX Forms - MEGA Properties pages - Tutorial" I searched in vain for a way to build a PropertiesPage Presentation, is there another Tutorial that explains that ?

Easiest way is to right click and select explore. Here you will all the links that there is to this meta class

how can i find the property page presentation for this meta class  ?

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner
Property pages from the Windows client are not automatically displayed in the web client if the meta class has a property page presentation in the working environment template. You will need to add your new property page here as well.