cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install elf-License-File

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hello @all,

we got a elf-license-file. I copied this file to our cfg-folder as described in the email.

When I try to start MEGA I get following error message:

No product is available for the license S1435 Local license. It is not possible to login to MEGA. Check the license configuration with your MEGA administrator

Can anyone help me to get this license working?

Thanks and best regards,

Lars

9 Replies

You need to ask our Sales Administration for a new one.

Sami

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi Sami,

the MAC-Adress in the license file is wrong. Can I change it on my side or do I need to ask for a new one?

Lars

selhatimi
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Lars,

Could you verify if you have the same MacId as the one saved in the new license File.
You can run the MacIddiag available on MEGA installation\Install\Licenses\MEGA.

Sami

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi,

sorry for reopening this case, but I just faced a similar issue.

I got a new elf-file. When I tried to start MEGA Administration I got following error: License locking failed! License file: e:\program files\mega 2009\cfg\S1514.elf

I have MEGA components in my license file as for example MEGA Process and MEGA Architecture.

I only copied this file to my cfg folder.

How can I get this license working?

Lars

Hi Lars,

At least one platform product must be available on the license to enable connection.

Example:

MEGA Architecture

MEGA Process BPMN Edition...

Note that certain product are cross-platform features and do not enable connection. They are often called MEGA options.

Example:

MEGA Supervisor (SUP)

MEGA Publisher-Documentation (DOC)

MEGA Publisher-Web (WEB)

MEGA Exchange-API (API)...

in your license you have a product related to MEGA anywhere and just a MEGA options products like API, GEN, DOC

I invite you to refer to http://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mr7JAAQ

I invite you to contact the sales administration to ask for new license if you need to use MEGA desktop

Sami

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi Sami,

see attached screenshot for available components.

Lars

hi Lars,

Can you give me the list of product  "available components" in administration.exe ( Help > About MEGA> System information )

Sami

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hello Sami,

thanks for your reply.

I deleted the current transactions and verified that there are no command line information (see screenshot). The result is still the same.

I currently only installed the demonstration environment. Could this be a cause of my issue?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Lars

selhatimi
MEGA
MEGA

hello,

can you delete the created transaction in the administration.exe and verify if you have a command line in the user property page ? if so, you change the command line to align with the new license code.

Sami