cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to verify if H360 template is installed on Hopex v5

pgunna
Super Contributor

I have completed the following steps and see Hopex360 on the console (See screenshot: hopex360_2.png).   

I am not clear about this step, what do we need to for the following step?

• Beware, running the easy update for the Admin.exe is still mandatory (this is temporary)

How to verify the following step? [Attached are all the templates visible on the website on Hopex v5)

- Generate the website once the H360 template is installed

We only see Hopex v4 templates in the dropdown, don't see H360 [Attached is the screenshot]

2 Replies

rsutcliffe
MEGA
MEGA

@pgunna 

I would like to build on the answer provided by @AHassan

Before proceeding with the Environment Automatic Update, please be sure that the core is stopped. It is required to stop the core to perform this update, and highly recommended to stop the core for leveraging T&C.

Thanks,

Ryan 

US Support

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

1st you download and install the 360 module, so you can see the installed template here:

AHassan_2-1688724365603.png

Then you run the environment automatic update - did you run this?

AHassan_4-1688724491606.png

The template will be available in HOPEX Customizer when searched - what do you see?

AHassan_3-1688724415147.png

Normally, the existing websites connected to old 360 template, are automatically connected to the new 360 template.

The new websites have to be created from the Windows/thick client - I don't think, this step has changed - you can later generate the website from Web client..