cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the start page with our own menu

ELargant
Super Contributor

Good morning,

I do not know if it is possible but i would like to add my own menu (start page block element) in the start page.

I know how these menus are defined (_Code Template):

* {Menu Trigram}_Name : containing the name of the menu

* {Menu Trigram}_Comment : containing the description of the menu displayed on the top-left corner of the start page when the mouse is over the menu

* {Menu Trigram}_GroupContent : containing the scripts and information executed when the menu is expanded

* {Menu Trigram}_ListOfBits : containing the codes of licenses for which the menu is usable.

But I do not know how to add my own menu to the list of menus and how to connect this new menu to the dedicated _Code Templates.

Has someone an idea ?

Thank you

1 Reply

lionel
MEGA
MEGA

Hello,

you need to modify the _Code Template "StartPage_Definition" (_HexaIdAbs : 8CA48CFD49C20008).

In the "Souche" tab, at the end, add your menu trigram, and then, the _HexaIdabs of your "xxx_Name" code tempate followed by the _HexaIdAbs of your "xxx_ListOfBits" code template, followed by the _HexaIdabs of your "xxx_Comment" code template, and to finish the _HexaIdabs of your "xxx_GroupContent" code template (all separated by a coma).

e.g. :

code_template.jpg

Regards,

Lionel