Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Portflio Manager

trkkaradag
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community,

Can I open the server metaclass for the  Application Portfolio manager role ?

Thanks you

4 Replies

Hi,

I learned that the ITPM can not view the server metaclass 🙂

Thanks you

Best Regards.

Hi,

I login with Application Portfolio manager. I can not see the server metaclass on the search screen.

Thank you

Best Regards..

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

What version of MEGA/Hopex are you working in? I searched the Hopex V2R1 documentation and found that some forms of a "server" concept wpuld be available with IT Portfolio Management, which Application Portfolio Manager is part of. MetaClasses available to the ITPM functionality include the "Server (Deployed) and "LDAP Server" so I would assume those should be available. Are you saying you do not see those in any of the ITPM based profiles?

Here is a link to the specific document I was referring to (assuning you have access to our online documentation):

https://doc.mega.com/hopex-v2r1-en/#page/Concepts%2FMetamodelMIF-US.HOPEX_IT_Portfolio_Management.ht...

When I searched the same documentation for just simply "Server", I found that it existed but was tied to other Hopex Functionalities like:

HOPEX Portfolio & Planning, HOPEX Enterprise Risk Management, HOPEX Internal Control, HOPEX Regulatory Compliance, HOPEX Risk Mapper

And diagram types:
Mapping Diagram, Overview of Technical Infrastructure, Risk Diagram, Technical Infrastructure Diagram

Based on this, and assuming you are looking for just "Server", it seems it would not be available to an ITPM based profile unless it was "LDAP Server" or "Server (Deployed)"

I hope that helped :).

Regards,

Jcamara

dingalls
Retired

Hi,

Are you asking if you are able to search for and explore the Metaclass named "Server" while logged into the web client as Application Portfolio Manager?