Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile and Class Metamodel - Aquila

jsjimenez_br
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi

In our pre-sales it is very common to present how Hopex supports the use of C4 (Context, Container, Component and Code) and in this sense the Architecture Manager, that is, the Enterprise Architecture profile needs to have this visibility. I don't understand the operational logic of removing the Application System class from the Enterprise Architecture profile and leaving it only in Solution Architecture. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advanced.

4 Replies

Ah.  now I see.

Yes, this is unfortunate default setting,

Probably something that should be enabled by default for EA profile.

jsjimenez_br
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Thanks a lot for your attention and support.

The major point was the configure the options ... By default this option isn't market

jsjimenez_br_0-1720107941114.png

BenAvdicevic
Honored Contributor

@jsjimenez_br Enterprise Architect in Aquila CAN see and work with Application System metaclass.  But, the new UX is different and confusing on first try. 

See my screenshots below that shows how you can see a list of existing Application Systems and how to create new Application Systems as Enterprise Architect in Aquila.

BenAvdicevic_0-1719953512858.png

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi jsjimenez_br,

I just wanted to confirm with your question. Are you saying that when you logged in with Enterprise Architect profile in Aquila, you cannot see or search for Application System metaclass?