Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Server" element to "IT Server"

eortiz
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

hello community,
I have a big work catalog and relationships with the server element, I want to know, Is there a way to convert the "server" element to "IT server"?

3 Replies

PBessodes
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

You need to define a specific template. The easiest way is to create a new excel spreadsheet for export (check documentation to see how to do this) and reuse it for import by filling cells with your data (instead of the one exported).

Regards

eortiz
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

This answer is clear, but I have a doubt, I only use a simple template to load the element like that

eortiz_0-1658860112091.png

How can I add the association of an element to the template, for example; make a template for server and that this takes the association to applications or database

PBessodes
MEGA
MEGA

Hello,

I understand you want to migrate "Server" object from an old product into "IT Server" object.

Best way to do this is to export Server list in excel spreadsheet, use those data to fill another excel spreadsheet (for It Server) and import it. You can parameter the 2 excel spreadsheets to handle the association you want to migrate but selection and process will be manual.