Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can´t compile after CP v3.05 was installed

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community, nice to say hello

I'm having a problem with the compilation, I'm receiving this error "Check mega crd"(image attached), and I can't compile properly, the process is interrumpted every time that I try to compile.
This started to happens after my team did an upgrade, from HOPEX CP V3.04 to CP V3.05. Since that day we can´t compile that environment and that error message appears!

We did the upgrade properly, following the steps of "How to install CP" guide. Actually theres only 1 environment that is not compiling, the other 2 environments are working and compiling good.
Even we follow a solution sugested in hopex documentation, we did an "Environment automatic update" to fix the problem but nothing, even after that we are receiving the message "SQLSTATE ... duplicate key value is (37572). (image attached)

So there are 2 problems, the first one, we can´t compile 1 environment, and the second, if we try to "environment automatic update" that environment we cant either.

I'm also attaching a .txt file that show 2 error logs, (only the last part of logs) maybe someone can read those lines and help us

Any idea, sugest or solution about these problems?

Regards

1 Reply

lionel
MEGA
MEGA

Hello, to see the reason why your environment was not compiled, you need to check your megacrd file.

The file is named megaCrdyyyymm.txt (where yyyymm is the current year and the  current month) and is located at the root of your environment folder.

If the error message in this file is the same as the one talking about duplicated row in sql, contact the technical support. If it is another error message, please post it to check if we can help.

Regards

Lionel