cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Launch Mega Hopex Web due to SSP

ATomlin
Super Contributor

Hi,

Since I got back from holidays Monday I am no longer able to access MEGA HOPEX via Web.

I get an error saying Configuration has not been loaded, please check SSP state  followed by a stack trace (cf. enclosed file). I saw another person already experienced this problem last year, but I can't seem to access the replies to see the solution.

This never happened before, and I've been using the Web interface every day since last year.

Thanks for any help or ideas you might have !

Regards,

Aoife Tomlin

3 Replies

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

If you do obtain access to the Web server that is responsible for the execution of the SSP, what happens if you try starting the SSP (assuming you find it is down)? If it does not start then the most likely cause is:

1. The license file has expired

2. The Share and security permissions configured for the Impersonation account were removed on the license share and should be reset to "Modify".

As others have stated, if this does not immediately resolve the issue for you, feel free to create a case via the "Support Center" and we'd be happy to take it from there.

Regards,

JCAMARA

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Aoife,

Do you have access to the App Server? Can you check if the HOPEX SSP in Services is running? Do you know if your company has performed security or any updates during the holidays? Feel free to submit a case to Support via Community as well.

Thanks,

Philip

riacosta
Retired

Hello

I'd recommend that you contact support, either through this section of the forum or by mail: https://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-support-case

Be certain to add the server logs, because otherwise they'll request them

Luck