cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement a counter in a HTML group descriptor

AMDupuis

Hello,

My web site has several pages. On the "processus metier" page, I have set several descriptor.

The first descriptor will build the list of "processus organisationnels of the "processus métier". I use "ordinal" to increment a JavaScript function argument. I have given the code that works at the end.

Then I would like to extract the "message Ã©mis" of each "processus organisationel", I have used a group and "ordinal' does not work anymore. How can I do to add a number (like ordinal) to a JavaScript function argument. Here is what I have started to do (just below). If any one has en idea it would be wonderful.

--------------------------------

\n<div id="fiche1">
\n<p style="margin-left:40px;color:#333333">
\n<b>[Property=Nom Link=Out/]</b>
\n<br>[Property=Commentaire/]</p>
\n
\n[Component="SMQ - ERQ d'une procédure"]<b>ERQ</b>&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;<span title="Cliquer pour en savoir plus">[ComponentProperty="Nom court" Link=out/]</span><br>[/Component]
\n</p>
\n
\n[Component="SMQ - Livrables d'une procédure"]<b>LIV</b>&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;<span title="Cliquer pour en savoir plus">[ComponentProperty="Nom court" Link=out/]</span><br>[/Component]
\n</p>
\n
\n</div>

*********code that works because it is not in a group*************************

[Component="Processus organisationnel"]
\n<tr><td>
\n<div>
\n<a href="javascript&colon;fiche('fiche[CollectionProperty=Ordinal/]')" style="text-decoration:none" onMouseOver="this.style.color='white'" onMouseOut="this.style.color='#162f5e'">

\n&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;[ComponentProperty="Nom court"/]
\c[CollectionProperty = "Ordinal"/]
\n
\n</div>

\n</td></tr>
[/Component]

1 Reply

mtenzali
Retired

Hi,

You can bypass the group you created by using a overlapping Component Tags to reach the object you want to insert in your HTML page, "Message émis" in this case. So, you will be able to insert the ordinal instruction to increment your Java Script function argument

Thank you