cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the order of the diagrams showed in a organizational process report?

oscarlepepink
Super Contributor

Please help. I have three diagrams describing an organizational process. I have named them starting with a number prefix, so that to provide a presentation order. However, when producing the organizational process report (process description), the report shows the diagrams in a order that do not follow an alfabetic order. A picture of the situation is attached to this message.

How to change the order at which the report includes the diagrams?

Thanks in advanced.

3 Replies

My post was more focused on documenting a flow order for objects displayed in a diagram (ex: operation)

ex: operation1,  operation3,  operation2

From what I understand here

• You have an Organizational Process describeb by 4 diagrams
  • You want to control the order of of diagrams and display something related to diagram (ex: drawing..) in a report

You need to:

• order the link between organizational process and the diagrams (MetaAssocation (~EIedE)fyA1y0[(Described Element/Abstract Diagram)])
  •  build a report component (ex RTF descriptor) that browses this MetaAssociation and can consider the order value. Note that existing report template may not browses this MetaAssociation

Order the link between organizational process and the diagrams

order.PNG

Build a RTF descriptor that browses this MetaAssociationdescription.PNG

Jerome

Hi jhorber,

I tried to addapt for my problem the solution you kindly suggested to me, but it didn't produced the requiered order of the diagrams within the report.

When I modifed the Order field of all relationships between a Process and all its describing diagrams, I could only get a new order within the list showed by Exploring the process. An image is provided. However, I could not get any effect upon ther order of the diagrams included by the Process Description Report. Some more images are provided.

What am I missing or doing wrong?