cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Journey - can't get questions in assessment

jangm
Trusted Contributor

We are on Hopex V3.

We already created the questions under Channel (in the All questions segment).

jangm_0-1611155072031.png

Now we would like to connect these questions to Customer Journey Assessment. If we click the “Evaluate” button the questions are not linked to the Customer journey, only steps are listed under the diagram display:

jangm_1-1611155072038.png

As you can see, questions are not displayed below. But in your video they are displayed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4kLLX7s5Y

We would be grateful for clarification on how to link questions to Customer Journey steps or touchpoints and have them displayed in the assessment. Online help is pretty scarce and doesn't give an answer to whole procedure.

Thanks,

jang

8 Replies

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I just tried on Mega demo V4 environment. It has different presentation logic and questionare builder, but anyway, when I did evaluation, there were questions as they should be. So maybe upgrade to V4 will solve this issue.

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Of course I renamed import file to mgr, but didn't see any new channels or questions.

I guess I will have to open an incident since it is not a screen scrolling issue. I see a lot of empty space and below should be questions, but they are not.

Thanks,

jang

Hi,

I tried again on a CP5 version and it works also

OLeGuellec_0-1611588186264.png

note: this is not clear on your screenshot but you need to scroll down in the assessment wizard, in V3 there is a display bug causing a large empty space between the diagram and the questionnaire.

I do not understand your remark about the provided sample file (that must be renamed in .MGR before import - the forum doe snot want my MGR file). This is sample data : sample channels with sample questions ; reusing the channels in a CJ will display the questions in the assessment form.

That's all I can do, I suggest you create a case with the support to further diagnose the issue you're facing.

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I tried and created simple test journey. Same did my colleague on his example. We can't make it work. Channels with questions are not visible in evaluation as they are in your example you attached in word file. Somehow channels + questions are not linked to this evaluation.

BTW, I have imported channels_questions.txt file, but don't know what is the result of it. I don't see any difference.

Screens:

SimpleTestJourney1.png

Evaluation:

SimpleTestJourney2.png

my bad, I did the test too quickly, this is working fine

- /!\ phases are mandatory (if you only have steps the questionnaire is indeed empty)

otherwise see attached file 

I had a quick look the V3 documentation looks complete, but there seem to be a bug in V3 CPx (since this is not working either with the provided file with a dummy test)

-> I was not aware of this, I'll check if this is in the pipe or if this is a regression in V3 (V4 being ok)

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, I saw that topic. But how to do that without importing questions file? What are missing steps which are not described in online help?

OLeGuellec
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

see discussion with kind of the same question in HOPEX V4 https://community.mega.com/t5/Forum-HOPEX-Product/Customer-Journey-Assessment-HOPEX-V4-CP02/m-p/2523... 

as mentioned there :

- the steps needs to be assigned to the relevant channel so that questions are displayed (questions being defined per channel)

- the data is the same though the name format was extended in V4 (longer names), so that a name conversion was needed ; 

-> so just in case please find the the sample from the e-learning training attached, in V3 format