Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend not starting v5

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi. 

A few days ago I tried to install the v5 modules, some failed in the first installation, I removed them and tried to add them again, from the modules list, then add a new one, the first one was the back-end v5, after 2 hours it still said "starting", I pressed f5 to refresh the page and the button changed to "ready", it changed only until I pressed refresh, today I am trying to do the same, install the back-end v5, and the status is the same, "starting", I left it working for a while and it continues the same, "starting", but if I press f5 to refresh the page, it changes the button to "failed", and I have not been able to move forward with that problem. Does anyone know how long it takes to install the back-end in v5, or if pressing refresh throws the installation process away?
Besides the back-end, the web front-end, GraphQL and Questionnaire did not install, is there any specific order for installing these remaining modules?
Thank you very much, best regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

4 Replies

Hello,

Could you please share some screenshot of your installation. The fact that they failed is just because they depends on the "Back-End Core" that is not started so it is normal.

Once you will have fix the :

• license settings
  • environment SystemDb+Repo 

They will start

Yes I installed these modules during initial installation, but 4 of them failed, that's why I tried adding them from list modules. I'll try a new installation, before that I'm going to uninstall everything and start again. 

Hello,

What I recommend is to uninstall everything and try again the installation. The download of the Bundle might have failed to download some modules.

You have 2 options :

• You can uninstall from Control Panel and remove all folders/files C:\ProgramData\MEGA\HOPEX Application Server\
  • You uninstall from HAS Instance Manager in menu "HAS Instance" and delete the Bundle

Then you launch the setup again.

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,
Did you install these modules durring the initial installation?

asimhassan_0-1637740158598.png

The easiest way is to run the setup.exe (Hopex.Application.Server-1.0.94.Setup) again, so it downloads and install the modules and then you can create a new instance. If this still doesn't works then, please check the error logs on below locations:

C:\ProgramData\MEGA\HOPEX Application Server\5000\Logs

C:\ProgramData\MEGA\HOPEX Application Server\logs

Please make sure you follow the installation document and install all the pre-requisits software before starting the installation but normally installation do not start untill you have all the required pre-requisits.