cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Condition & Non Tabulated MetaAttribute

lionel
MEGA
MEGA

<script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript">// try{F5_flush(document);}catch(e){} // </script>

Hello,

I need help with Conditions in MEGA (as Picture Condition : see joined screenshot).

I do not understand how I can add a condition on a non tabulated MetaAttribute ("short name" for example).

If I choose such an attribute, in the "Value" column I have no possibility to type a value.

Can someone tell me how to do this ? And can someone explain to me what the different values stand for ("DefaultValue", "&ThisObject"...) ?

Thanks in advance ! Smiley Happy

Lionel

<script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript">// try{F5_flush(document);}catch(e){} // </script> <script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script>
2 Replies

<script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript">// try{F5_flush(document);}catch(e){} // </script>

As incredible as it seems to be, it works Smiley Very Happy Thanks !

<script id="F5_watermark" type="text/javascript"></script>

smilechine
Retired

Hi Lionel!

If you click on "Operator" value, then double-click on "Value" value, you can enter a customized value.

However, you cannot enter a pattern such as "test#".

Therefore, only objects which match exactly the entered short name will be taken into account.

Nevertheless, you can create a registered query such as Select [Business Process] Where [Name] &name And [Short Name] Like "Risk#" to take into account every business process whose short name begins with "Risk".

Then, you can define a condition with Type = Query and Value = OneObject or AnyObject.

Regarding to proposed values, my guess is:

- DefaultValue: default value of considered attribute

- &DescribedObject: object described by current diagram (only avalaible from DiagramTypeObject)

- &ThisObject: current object (only avalaible from DiagramTypeObject)

I think &DescribedObject and &ThisObject are meant to be used in Conditions of type Query or AssociationEnd.

However, they seem to work with Absolute Identifier attribute, but not with Name nor Short Name.

Sergueï