HOPEX Publisher 2 gives the ability to create communication support materials specific to your company’s needs in the form of documents or website publications using the powerful publishing functionalities within HOPEX.
- Learn how to create a new document template to meet given specifications.
- Learn how to create a Web site template, integrating HTML descriptors.
- Use specialized HOPEX tags for diagram and menu management.
- Learn how to use variables and sets when creating queries.
How the course is organized
HOPEX Publisher - Level 2 is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features.
This course is delivered by experienced MEGA Solution Engineers.
How to participate
- Using sets in Queries
- Displaying the objects in a predetermined order
- Entering Advanced Queries to display the repository information in the deliverables
Document-type advanced functionalities
- Creating customized descriptions
- Integrating the Queries in descriptions to filter objects and attributes
- Creating a document-type to meet specific requirements
Web site customization
- Creating a HTML description
- Integrating a HTML description in a Web site
- Using basic HOPEX tags to create a HTML page
- Using conditions in HTML tags
- Using specialized HOPEX tags to manage diagrams and menus