cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Confidentiality area identifier

aphilippon
Contributor

Hello,

I have create an Object confidentiality area.

I would like that each time I change an option on an object, it moves on this confidentiality area.

I have try macros but it does not work. Does anyone has try?

Antoine

4 Replies

Thanks for the return.

To create this link, you use a SetAttributeValue?

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hello,

I am not (from) the lab but personally as a customer and an advanced user we have done things like that in the past.

In an application we have got a new MetaAttribute with discrete values (functional types ...)

A second new MetaAttribue (that can be hidden in the GUI ...) is a computed one (just readable) then linked with a macro.

In this macro there is a script that is reading the value of the first MetAttribute and then trigger the creation of a link obviously based on a MetaAssociation (can be a new one to have a 0-1 cardinality for instance) ) that is a link between the application and the only one City Planning area which is compliant with the functional value (again  a discrete value of a MetaAttribute on the CPArea to make a mapping ) of the application discrete active value.

It is dynamically efficient in order to have a triggering behavour of MEGA.

Lionel Mazurié

Hello,

thanks for the answer. My matter is on the metaclass Application.

An object is a metaattribute.

I would like when I check a value on my metaattribute that my application movec to a specific confidentiality area.

Antoine

lmazurie
Honored Contributor

Hi Antoine,

Could we have more details ?  

Is it a new MetaClass or an instance of a city planning area for instance ?

What is an option for you, a metaAttribute ?

Moving to the area is to be linked only or physically to move.

What is your existing macros you've tried ?

Thanks

Lionel Mazurié