cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risks : Impact and Likelihood per object

RGenin
Trusted Contributor

Hi, 

I was wondering if it is possible to assisgne Impact and likelihood of risks PER object?

Let's say your have a Risk "Data Quality Issues".

That risk could have different impacts/likelihood amongst the different operations/processes/ect.

I thought it would be the default behaviour. However, if I change the values in a particular object, it is propagated amongst the other objects.

Thanks a lot.

Raphaël.

4 Replies

RGenin
Trusted Contributor

Many thanks for the answer !

Unfortunatelly we don't have the Risk Mapper license... I guess our solution is custom extensions...

Best, 

Raphaël.

Hi,

The answer is two fold :

- in Business Process Analysis, a "simple assessment" tab is available in the risk page, to assess the risk using attributes. The assessment is then done regardless of the context. This is possible if no assessment nodes exist for this risk. When Assessment nodes exist, the fields become read-only and updates must use the second option below.

- in Risk Mapper option for BPA, an "assessment" tab is provided on the risk page, where context specific (by org-unit) assessment nodes can be created as in GRC (ERM). An aggregated (average) 'absolute risk' level is computed to populate the risk attributes.

RGenin
Trusted Contributor

Hello Mike, 

Thanks for your answer.

We are using V2R1 U03.01 (7.85.5072.5081) with the following licenses : ****,DBB,LAN,RSQ,DMO,SUP,MTS2,ANW,HBPA,HITA

Thanks !

Raphaël.

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Good morning Raphael,

Thanks for your message. Could I ask you what product you are using and in which version?

Best,

Mike