cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process workflow instantiation

mrajih_DTCC
Super Contributor

Hi,

I'm currently using this code to automatically instantiate a validation workflow on a newly created Org process in V4 and it's working fine :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Instanciate workflow
Dim WorkflowInstanceCreator
Set WorkflowInstanceCreator = mgRoot.WorkflowEngine.WorkflowInstanceCreator(omgWorkflowDefinition)
Dim mgobjWorkflowInstanceDescription
Set mgobjWorkflowInstanceDescription = WorkflowInstanceCreator.Instanciate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm testing the same code in V5 CP4 but it's throwing an error at the last line.

Is the function still available in V5 ?

Thank you

Mehdi

1 Reply

rsutcliffe
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Mehdi,

I am not an expert in this area, but I am trying my best to find some information that could help you. Your code appears to be written in VBA, so my apologies if what I say next is Null & Void because I believe this to be a java resource. But I suppose it could be helpful for context?

Is the error being produced informational?

I found this in the API

rsutcliffe_1-1680796152285.png

rsutcliffe_0-1680796122171.png

Here is the link I used > https://doc.mega.com/javadoc/mj_wfeng/com/mega/modeling/workflowengine/api/WorkflowInstanceCreator.h... 

I hope that this is somewhat helpful, and apologize if it is not. 🙂 

Kind regards,