cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back our numbers on the desktop icons

cnisparnorddk
Super Contributor

Normally you could see number on the desktop icons. They were usefull for finding out if there were something in the list below the objects. 

- Items to be aproved

- Items I am responsible for 

- Etc

cnisparnorddk_0-1603281688411.png

In version 4.0 these numbers are suddently missing. 

They helped people with knowledge without them having to open all icons.

This is really a drawback to us.

5 Replies

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Claus,

So, keeping in mind you might experience performance issues, if you want to re-activate the counters on the tiles, you have to edit the following macro, removing the comment on the 5th line and commenting the 6th one. 

mimperiali_0-1603363810784.png

Hope this helps.
Best,

Mike

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Claus,

I know this might be disappointing and I hear your feedback. Numbers on tiles were removed due to increasing performance issues. However, the good news is that we are working on a powerful integrated brand new dashboard, with the intent to provide a new user experience were current home page and dashboard are merged into one single page, and tiles with counters will be back. 

Best,

Mike

I didn't find any numbers on these tiles 😞

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi, 

I believe this will require some customization to bring the objects count back in V4. I was hoping there is an option to enable it but I don't see it. I will try to find out and keep you posted.

rsutcliffe
MEGA
MEGA

Hello,

If you select the Green Plus located along the right side of the desktop, you should find a list of tiles that you can add. I believe the tiles that you are looking for will be in the Business Process Analysis dropdown.

rsutcliffe_0-1603285971932.png

Thank you,