cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaf level of Map and Building Block

msauvage
Super Contributor

Hi

In fact I have two questions very closed. In both cases I am looking for the lower level (leaf item) either from a Map (could be Capability Map our Skill or Functionality ...) or from a Build Block like a Business Function Area or a Logical Application System. Only the leaf item is relevant. It is very closed to the Breakdown report, but I just need the lower item. 

Any clue ?

regards

Michel

2 Replies

Thank for the reply, it seems my request was not so clear, sorry.

I am working with two kind of artefacts, Functionality Map and Logical Application System. They are my upper level (kind of root). In both cases I could generate a Breakdown report, no problem. So I need to compute the number of leaf items. Regarding the Functionality Map, a leaf is a Functionality without a Owned Functionality Component. For a Logical Application System it is easier it is a Logical Application. So what I am looking for it is to compute the list of leaf item from a Functionality Map and from a Logical Application System. I hope it is clearer.

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Not sure what you want - but why not query for objects that do not have a componet, and then you would have the lower levels. If you are quering from a Map, you could use the deeply function in the query to get all the components put them into a set, and then select objects from the set that has no component