cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lastest GraphQL gives authentication error after upgrade to Hopex V4 CP5

Valentino
New Contributor

After upgrading from V4 CP2 to CP5 and then downloading and installing the latest version of GraphQL(as well as .net framework 4.8), I now get authentication problems when trying to use GraphQL.  For example, using the same settings that worked previously in the HopexGraphQL web.config, using the testing web service GraphiQL  I get continuous prompts to sign in now.   

UAS generally seems to be working as its used for user login which works fine for Hopex itself.  

Nothing obvious is jumping out as the directory permission on inetpub and mega installation are inherited and haven't changed.

Any ideas?

Valentino_0-1641327684247.png

2 Replies

Thank you, this really helped.  I didn't think I had re-referenced the environment, however the id was different so I must have.  That solved the issue.

oguimard
Retired

Hello,

This happens for 2 reasons :

1. some issue in the web.config file
  2. some issue on IIS configuration

If it was working and it's not working anymore we can exclude the IIS configuration issue.

So you need to check the web.config.

• ensure the security key is the same as in web.config located in HOPEX folder
  • ensure identifier of environment is still the same. This change each time you do a reference or unreferenced
  • ensure all other login/password are still working.

To test use postman with the same information of the web.config to see if they are working