cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import the relationships for Business Capabilities to Applications using an Excel Spreadsheet?

CERO
Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "Business Capabilities Tempate V3" to import Functionality Fullfillment objects.

I need to provide "Fullfilled Functionality" and "Fullfilling Enterprise Artifact". I try to use short names, but each time I have an error "No occurence or several occurences with the same name." Same error when using **** instead of short names.

What am I doing wrong ? How can I use this import template ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Cero.

4 Replies

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Awesome! Apologies I read your question too fast. Happy you managed to find a solution!

Good luck.

OK sorry, it works ! I just put the functionality short name in the "Functionality" column in Application sheet and get the link created.

Thanks a lot !

Hi @mimperiali ,

Thanks for your answer. I want to link applications to functionalities and not business capabilities. It seems to be possible using the standard "Business Capabilities Template V3" Excel template available on the HOPEX Store, but it's not working for me 😞

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Hi @CERO,

You can use the standard "ITPM Applications Template" Excel template (it's available on the HOPEX Store). Here I'm attaching the file with some sample data, to create a Business Capability Map with 2 capabilities and 2 applications (check-out the sheets "Business Capability" and "Applications")

mimperiali_0-1695808756026.png