cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Customer Journey

jangm
Trusted Contributor

HOPEX V3
I have enabled license for Customer Journey in Licensing module to a user. I log in to web client, but Customer Journey is not there, nor does it show in Licensing module that HCJ license is used. What else do I have to do to get Customer journey module?

Thanks,

jang

5 Replies

Hi,

Sorry you could not find the information more easily.

This is included in the BPA desktop presentation section, where Customer Journey is listed as a common feature accessible to all BPA profiles.

OLeGuellec_0-1592290349562.png

There is no specific reference to profiles in the CJ section itself (but this is accessible to all BPA profiles), we could indeed add one.

olg

I also couldn't find in documentation but this might be helpful:

asimhassan_0-1592246528554.png

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Thank you both for your answer. It's a profile thing. But where in documentation is explicitly written that Customer Journey needs to be accessed by list of profiles? In the section about creating Customer Journey, profiles should be listed which can access this feature.

I find Mega documentation pretty scarce when you have to connect some dots... And I lost many days finding info like this when I need some functionality for the first time.

Thanks,

jang

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

I think, it is a matter of using the correct profile - did you try one of the below default profiles?

Process Contributor
Process Contributor Lite
Process Designer
Process Designer (Basic)
Process Functional Administrator
Process Viewer
Process Viewer Lite

asimhassan_0-1592212896018.png

jcamara
Administrator
Administrator

Hi jangm,

Did you happen to refer to our online Hopex Business Process Analysis documentation. there's a section that describes how to create a Customer Journey:

HBPA.jpg

Also, did you test with one of the Hopex Business Process Analysis based Profiles:

jcamara_0-1591989599444.png

I hope that helped.

JCAMARA