Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deprecated options when selecting body at pages

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community 

I'm starting to work with intranet. Question, I  wan´t to add a new page (application) in my intranet, but when I try to select a "body", there are 3 options, Alphabetical index (deprecated), Cross References (deprecated) index by characteristics (deprecated), it is normal that I can see only these 3 options already deprecated? Why I can´t select another options and only these 3? I'm attaching an SS about it. 

Regards. 

3 Replies

I do not understand what you mean by "Add a new object".  The objects tab of a website is not here to allow you to create new objects. It's here to add existing objects that you want to describe in your website. 

According to your screenshot, you try to add a technical infrastructure named "TECH", but you do not have in your repository any technical infrastructure with that name. Leave the name section blank and click on the right arrow, and all existing technical infrastructure will be listed. Choose the one you want, and the the OK button will work.

If you do not want to add a specific technical infrastructure but all of them, you must not choose "An object" but "A query" when clicking on the "Add..." button.

Ok thanks for the information. Another quick question, I'm trying to add a new Object (technical infrastructure) at intranet configuration, but when i click OK, nothing happens, the button keep clicked but nothing happens, it is normal? I wait forr 5 minutes but nothing.  so I can't create the object. I'm attaching an SS about it. 

lionel
MEGA
MEGA

Hello, 

they are deprecated, but they still work 🙂

If you do not want to use those deprecated objects, you'll have to create you own index based on an HTML Descriptor (created in the correct folder, screenshot is in french...)

htmldescriptor.png

htmldescriptor.png

Your descriptor should look like this :

[Component="Select Application Where..." Sorter="Shortname:A" WithPages=Yes]
  [ComponentProperty="Name" Link=Out/] <p>
[/Component]