cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a static web page to share processes

K-khattabi
Super Contributor

Hello, 

I would like to create a webpage to share the business processes I'm modeling. 

Could you please share with me the comprehensive steps to follow and the needed profile to do so ? 

PS : I have a business modeler profile.

Thank you 

8 Replies

Hello, 

Thank you for the detailed answer. I tried to dowload the module but once I enter my access I got the message saying that I "don't have sufficient privilege to access the MEGA HOPEX Store" (cf. capture)

Do I have to have another profile ? 

Also, is there any simplified step-by-step document to help me do that ? I don't have an IT background and plain language may be so helpful.

Thank you again 

Hi,

as @oguimard said earlier, the (no cost) module for the HOPEX 360 portal is here: HOPEX360 (mega.com)

That URL has the basic instructions for installing/generating the portal (copied below)

1. Install it as a Module via the HAS console :
    • Either online in the HAS console :
      • in the Modules > Module List menu, under the Add New
      • search for 360
      • pick the version that fits with your Hopex version
      • Beware, running the easy update for the Admin.exe is still mandatory (this is temporary)
    • Or off line
      • download the 360 package from the https://store.mega.com/
      • then, from the HAS Console, in the Modules > Module List menu, under the Add New
      • click on Upload from file
      • Beware, running the easy update for the Admin.exe is still mandatory (this is temporary)
  2. Generate the website once the H360 template is installed
    • For time being, creating a website based upon the H360 website template is mandatory on the thick client
    • The website object will then appear on the web client, when a generation can be triggered
  3. Hosting
    • This website can be offered as an HAS module using the Static Website navigator module that can be found on the store
    • Otherwise, the generated website can still be hosted on a separate webserver
    • If you need to host H360 on the same IIS as HAS, 2 URL Rewrite rules will have to be set
      • One for the static website
        • Pattern contains "hopex360"
        • Action : none (no redirection)
        • Tick the 'Stop processing more rule' box
      • Another one for HAS:
        • Basic configuration "*"

See more details on the official HOPEX documentation : https://doc.mega.com/hopex-v5-en/#page/MTS2/HOPEX_Studio_-_Publisher_Web_sites/HOPEX360_Website_Temp...

Hello, 

I want to use the free available option without any other licenses. The standard one included in Mega V5 should be enough. 

Thank you 

Hello, 

Thank you for this answer. Indeed I use the V5 version of Hopex. However, when I discussed with the support team, they told me that no license is needed for a standardized portal.

But I can not find simplified steps to follow to set up the portal 

Regards, 

Hi,

If you are using V5 this comes active on installation as Olivier mentioned.

And you need Hopex Power Studio(MTS2) license.

If you have all these, you can create a new website with Hopex windows front-end, select the default website template, generate it, and use it easily.

Kind Regards

Hello,

You can find the template HOPEX 360 here : https://store.mega.com/modules/details/hopex360 

K-khattabi
Super Contributor

Hello, 

Yes ! dyring a training session, the trainer showed us an example of static webpage to share processes. We would like to implement it as well to share our processes with operational teams. 

Thank you 

trkkaradag
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello,

Do you want to use the Hopex360 portal?

Kind Regards