cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open cursor link error on Characteristics PropertyPage

MPreuss

Hello,

I have been trying to create a metamodel extension, new MetaClass (called "DBAG-KRITIS Assignment"). This class should be associated with both Application and Business Line MetaClasses, I attach the system diagram picture. I have followed the instructions in this KB to do it:

https://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mqi7AAA

However, when I want to include the AssociationEnd to the MetaClass "DBAG-KRITIS Assignment" on Characteristics PropertyPage of Application MetaClass, I get an error:

Can't open cursor link Class Type : MasterMetaClass Class expected instead of Application for the MetaAssociationEnd ("DBAG-KRITIS Assignment.Class")

But I checked "DBAG-KRITIS Assignment.Class" and it points to Class and not to Application. So I dont see where this error is comming from. I have tried switching the minor and major ends as suggested in similar discussion here, but it would not help either.

Could you please advise? Or is there any step by step manual I could use to create an extension MetaClass?

Thanks!

Michal

0 Replies