cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Person Role

Fatih
Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Community,

How Can I authorize applications on users basis?

For example;I don't want to show the list of users for all applications. I want to set up, a person show 50 application Read/Write authentication.

What do you think about this topic?

Best Regards.

My version Hopex V2.

1 Reply

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello  Fatih

It looks that your functional need is to control the list of users that can upate objets of a given type (ex: Application)

You can use profile and CRUD configuration so that only users with a cetain profile can update alls objects of a given type

If the need is more precise (some specific object of a given type can be updated, some cannot be updated), you can consider to use more advanced features

• Data access rules (rule coded by script enable update according to permission on objects)
  • Write access management (ex authorization management)

See HOPEX Studio documentation

• CRUD: HOPEX Administration   :  Administrator Guide   :  Managing objects   :  Managing UI Access (Permissions)   :  Managing UI Access  
  • Data access rules : HOPEX Administration   :  Administrator Guide   :  Managing objects   :  Managing UI Access (Permissions)   :  Managing Data Access Dynamically
  • Write access management: HOPEX Administration   :  Administrator Guide   :  Managing Data Writing Access
Jerome