This course teaches participants how to identify risks that companies may encounter and build a comprehensive control system which satisfies a wide range of regulatory compliances. Participants learn how to make the most from the risk mapping features of HOPEX Business Process Analysis.
- Discover the MEGA approach to identifying risks and setting up control systems.
- Learn how to use HOPEX for your risk management and control policy definition projects.
- Discover the advantages of using the HOPEX repository to guarantee the consistency of control systems and to facilitate communication.
How the course is organized
The course alternates theoretical explanations of methods to be implemented, presentations of associated HOPEX features, and practical exercises that allow participants to apply the theory learned on a realistic case.
How to participate
- Main Modeling Concepts
- Risks and Regulation Frameworks
- Controls and Control Systems
Modeling Control Systems
- Environment Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment
- Operational management of risk control policies
- Information and Communication
Mastering the HOPEX Enterprise Repository
- Organizing the repository using HOPEX libraries
- Producing project related documentation
- Using the query tools
- Working as a team