cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to MEGA Anywhere

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi,

I wanted to do some test on a new Anywhere installation using the Adventure environment. I followed the steps in this documentation: http://downloadmega.com/support/mega_72/documentation/service_pack_5/_EN/deployment_guides/MEGA%20An...

I can get the login screen of the Anywhere installation. After I try to login with the user "User" the working circly is shown on the right side (instead of the login button) but nothing is happening. I waited for more than 20 minutes but nothing is changed.

After a restart of the IIS I can not choose a environment again.

Do I need to have further settings which are not explained in above document?

Regards,

Lars

4 Replies

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi,

Case 00030352 is created.

Lars

Hi 

I invite you to create a support case through the support portal for further investigations.

Aicha

LBauer
Super Contributor

Hi Aicha,

thanks for your feedback. Please see attached screenshot for our license configuration. I think that this is not the problem.

Additionally, the server is very slow. Also when I try to open the Anywhere admin console I can not disconnect the user I tried to login.

Is there a possibility to check if the installation was successful?

Lars

aaitqlila
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

The installation steps and settings described in the document are sufficients.

However, check if you have anywhere license product.  in fact  if you have only the MEGA desktop product  you will not be able to connect to MEGA anywhere :

Example :

For Mega desktop: MEGA architecture

For MEGA anywhere : MEGA architecture Anywhere

Aicha