cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOPEX Studio pdf document

Mukesh_Kumar
Super Contributor

Where can I download HOPEX Studio pdf document. The link on the support site doesn't work.

5 Replies

Thanks.

I was finally able to install the package not from the given link but directly going to Adobe site. Also, while opening the file I had to make sure browser was not blocking. And last, I opened in Adobe instead of opening in browser.

I made a copy, through send email to, and now can open the packaged file locally.

Unfortunately I can't install this Adobe package. I guess this might be because of French version. Is there another way to find this document "HOPEX Studio". Specifically I am looking for "Query Syntax" and how to use the Query on Web Client (HOPEX Web Client).

Hello,

Your link works for me, but it is not a link to a pdf document but to a pdf package (or pdf portfolio, I'm not sure of the name in english --> "porte document" in french) which is a file that gathers many pdf documents. I'm not sure if you can open it directly in your browser : you'll have to download it (and open it with adobe reader or any soft capable of opening this type of file 🙂

Lionel

Could you please try downloading following. this doesn't work for me.

HOPEX Studio.pdf ‏8737 KB

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA