cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcelsius to Advisor XML Interface

DeactivateDM
New Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to configure the URL for a call from an XLF file to Advisor when the XLF is running by itself ?

I can get it to work by launching Advisor, logging in and then running the XLF from the Mega-USR folder as if it is embedded but I cannot get the remote option to work.

Launching the XLF without Advisor running first crashes Advisor!

The documentation is not clear at all on how to position the parameters - it does tell you how to format an Excel file but  not how to put the string together (sequence etc). I have asked the folks in Mega NA but have got no response.

3 Replies

I'm sorry about that.  If you have any further questions/difficulties with Excelsius, feel free to drop me a line and I will assist to the best of my ability.

-Stephen

We are running SP4 - in the process of doing the upgrafe to SP5 - Thanks for the info - just wish someone would have told me that a while ago..

SDorr
Retired

Hello,

Stephen Dorr here; your friendly neighborhood Excelsius guru.  What version of MEGA are you running?  SP4 is not capable of supporting Excelsius without Advisor running first.  SP5 should not have a problem running your dashboards stand-alone.  If you take a screen shot of your setup page, I can try to diagnose your problem.