HOPEX Internal Audit provides support for executives and auditors by giving them the means to successfully complete audit projects. It offers predefined processes and functions, which result in higher productivity and better quality.
- Discover the main features of HOPEX Internal Audit for preparing, executing and following-up internal audits.
- Build an audit plan, allocate staff and schedule missions.
- Define and reuse work programs.
- Determine audit scope, including risks, processes and entities to be audited.
- Record observations, recommendation and action plans.
- Follow-up recommendations with workflows and standard reports.
How the course is organized
The course alternates theoretical and exercise modules. Theory covers methods to be implemented and definitions of HOPEX objects and functionalities. Practical exercises based around a real-life scenario allow participants to apply the theory learned on a relatable case.
How to participate
Introduction to the HOPEX solutions
- Overview if the internal audit concept
- Overview of the audit solution
- Audit plan
- Work Program
- Activity startup
- Findings and Recommendations
- Identify new risks
Audit report & Follow-up
- Audit report
- Sending recommendations
- Following up actions
- Closing report and audit closure