HOPEX IT Portfolio Management
This course provides the methodological basics and best practices necessary for IT Portfolio Managers to successfully use HOPEX IT Portfolio Management.
Use this Application Portfolio Management tool to get full visibility on your IT landscape by building a complete inventory of IT assets (applications & technologies).
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management enables you to optimize your current IT assets for costs, lifecycle and agility.
This solution also helps you standardize your technology portfolio and mitigate obsolescence risks.
- Analyze IT assets' strategic significance
- Gain insights regarding upcoming obsolescence
- Gather costs of IT assets
- Rationalize the inventory
How the course is organized
The course alternates theoretical and exercise modules. Theory covers the challenges driving organizations to rationalize their IT assets, along with definitions of HOPEX objects and functionalities. Practical exercises based around a real-life scenario allow participants to apply the theory learned on a relatable case.
How to participate
Introduction to HOPEX IT Business Management
- Introduction to Enterprise Architecture and IT Business Management
- HOPEX IT Portfolio Management Demonstration
- Introduction to our exercise Use Case
Inventory and Rationalization of IT Assets
- Create an Application inventory
- Initialize Technology inventory
- Structure IT Asset inventory
- Rationalize Applications
Communicate through Transformation
Self paced e-learning
Application Portfolio Managers
To access the Training Material, please register to the community and contact the Training Coordinator for your certification. Or Sign-in if you already have the permission to access this resource.