cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Access Rule for "Business Capability"

mrajih_DTCC
Super Contributor

Hi,

I created a DAR to restrict editing on "Business Capability" to only a specific "Person group".

The DAR is working as expected for the attributes and green folder links, but not for yellow folder ones (e.g. Business capability fulfillment).

I made sure to set "Metaprotection" to "Active" on each side of the targeted Metaassociation but I'm still able to update that link.

Any idea why?

Thank you

Mehdi 

2 Replies

mrajih_DTCC
Super Contributor

Hi,

I understand the major/minor concept, that's why I made sure to set both sides "Metaprotection" to active at he Metaassociation level.

It worked for other Metaclasses (e.g Business process) but not for Business Cap.

Any idea why this specific Metaclass doesnt take the change ?

Thank you

Mehdi

ikn
Retired

Hello, 

I believe it's the case of Major and Minor relationships. Green Folders as mentioned above refers to where the Business Capability meta-class is major in the relationship, and yellow folder links are minor. The concept of major and minor relationships is simple, changes are being made to the major meta-class objects. For more information, you can refer to the documentation link below:
https://doc.mega.com/hopex-v5-en/#page/MTS2/Customizing_Metamodel/Gerer_le_metamodele.Specifying_Met...