cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advisor ExtJS error

RBalazs
Super Contributor

I've got a problem with Advisor SP5 CP6, in IE 8 the Javascript console says:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'megaCode': object is null or undefined ext-all.js, line 7 character 121988

Another error message when trying to load object details pages:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'PropertiesPanel': object is null or undefined

default.aspx?data=generationtype-standard|generator-8a4f8e5b50692dda|object-ece4ece6460b0000|metaclass-0000000000000000, line 201 character 1

I looked at the ExtJS code and I guess it's related to language selection. I've got 2 language installed, both are enabled for the Advisor MEGA user (Guest) with a green pen icon (KB00003323). Because of this error I can't get to load diagrams from MEGA through Advisor and object details pages looks like the attached screenshot.

Advisor_error.jpg

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hello,

One other thing which can be done to try understanding your issue is to use tools like firebug or chrome debug on the server down.

You will then see if request are timeout, or in error, which error maybe.

At this step it could be an issue on IIS server, ASP.net, Java...

See you.

Hello,

- I tried other browsers, Chrome, Firefox, same error. I tried on another server with Advisor installed, everything worked fine, so the problem is not with the environment. That left the Advisor install or server config as error source.

- All objects are affected. I get the object list from MEGA, but the right click->details function doesn't work.

- Standard and customized web templates but works fine on other server.

- The error occurs everytime on every environment.

I know there is a newer, prettier Advisor but I have to wait to install it 😞

I just hoped someone had the same error message and found the solution.

Thanks

François
Administrator
Administrator

Hello,

As the error occur on a minimized file it is not possible to give you a resolution.

We need to get some more information:

• Did you try with an another Browser like Firefox, or version like IE9?
  • Is this occur on one object or all objects?
  • Is Advisor customized or standard template?
  • Do you have a scenario to reproduce the error?

Finally, CP6 is not the latest for version 2009 SP5, all our investigation and fixes are delivered on the lastest CP.

Please consult http://www.mega.com/support/?mega_72&downloads&service_pack_5&cp_history

See you.