cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate MEGA Advisor Error

ELohanata
New Contributor

Dear All, I have updated my HOPEX V1R2 CP1.05 to HOPEX V1R2 CP2.0. After the update, I was unable to log in to MEGA Advisor. Thus, I generate the advisor through MEGA, and it shows errors. You able to find the first picture is the error message while generating the advisor. I have 2 repos and i was able to finish generating the first repo although the error keeps showing up. On the other hand, I was unable to generate the second repo as it popped the error like in the first picture and the process canceled as showed in the second picture in the file. Can someone assist with this error? Regards, Edmond

3 Replies

Hi,

Since you have the buttons are grayed out, this means that a product is missing or you don't enough permission to complete the action.

1- Make sure that the user you are connecting with has both Advisor and Publisher (web) products.

2- Make sure on the user options you have an "expert" level on the MetaModel and authorized to change MEGA data

3- Make sure the user you are connecting with has the highest confidentiality level.

Mohamed

Dear Mohamed,

I tried the steps that you have described in your last post. 

But, apparently i'm unable proceed with this step "On the tab "Advisor Perspectives" > connect all the perspectives" because the everything are grayed out. 

Can you assist me on how can I proceed with this step?

Regards,

Edmond

mtenzali
Retired

Hi

The Advisor websites are designed to be dynamic websites, so you cannot generate these websites with right click > generate. You will have to call the dynamic generator to complete this task.

first of all, make sure you have the products : Advisor and Publisher then you proceed with the steps listed below:

• Launch the Administration.exe console and log on with "System"
  • Right click on the Profiles > manage
  • Right click on the profile "Mega Customizer" > Properties
  • On the tab "Advisor Perspectives" > connect all the perspectives
  • Connect the "Mega Customizer" profile to your login
  • connect to MEGA with your login > Utilitites tab > Web site Templates > right click on Mega Advisor > Mega Advisor web sites generator

Mohamed