Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIS(MWAS) Error

Mounika
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello ,

Right now we are in Hopex V2r1 u02 .

Mega thin client suddenly stopped working ,When we try to login we are getting the below  .

Error occured for IIS (MWAS): Check MWAS Application pool is running and its impersonation user. (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?> <Error> <description>empty response</description> <code>2276</code> <com>ok</com> <pid>105492</pid> <request n="2" type="POST"> <host>w01smegaweb01</host> </request> </Error> )
Error getting session token: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?> <Error> <description>empty response</description> <code>2030</code> <com>ok</com> <pid>107404</pid> <request n="3" type="POST"> <host>w01smegaweb01</host> </request> </Error>
© 1986 – 2018 MEGA International. All Rights Reser

Could some one help me with this , what would be the reason of this Error .
How to fix it
4 Replies

hello,

I would recommend you consult our online documentation and focus on our install doc. Make sure that your impersonate account is part of the IIS_IUSRS group and that group has all the required permissions outlined in the doc. 

If after confirming all appropriate permissions are in place the issue still occurs then i would recommend you open a Support Case with your error log files and a time of issue reproduction so that we can investigate further. 

Thanks,

Technical Support

HI ,

I have same issue , and all are running ..

Still unable to connect ...!

How to processed further ?

Thank you ,

It worked.

AHassan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

A few things to check to start from.
1. check in the IIS that HOPEX application pool is running (screenshot 1) - it should not be stopped

2. the password for impersonation user has not expired or changed

3. restart the machine and wait for 5 minutes before you try to login again