cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopex360 on V3 generation error: hSe 0x39DAF468 on Business Capability is unpositionned

Rudi
Contributor
We’re getting an error after a fresh and first installation on our Hopex V3. I welcome any tip or similar experience.

The generation has failed, checked the logs, the application “ProcessIQ” cannot be generated and stop the generation.
We’ve got this message into the logs :

PID(13380);Thread(7948);Time(15:37:36);Session(support A);error Application: 0x010083F0: gbmdcursor.cpp(742)
PID(13380);Thread(7948);Time(15:37:36);Session(support A);              hSe 0x39DAF468 on Business Capability is unpositionned
5 Replies

Rudi
Contributor

Apparently it was caused by an empty Business Capability Fulfillment connected to the application. After removing this link the website would generated again.

Not sure if the link was erroneous or that the Hopex360 website generation script couldn't cope with it.

Currently looking into a V5 environment to see if it also fails there.

Rudi
Contributor

@boulart  Francois, any clue what may cause this error?
(pending an official ticket to Mega Support)

Hi Rudi,

Please submit a ticket to Support and they should be able to assist you by reviewing the error logs and documentation. 

Please note, I am not 100% if the repair will fix the issue but it is worth a try as I remember it helped me.

It is require to restart application and ssp, so recommended running the repair after hours.

Thanks,

Philip

Rudi
Contributor

Hi Philip @png ,

thanks for you reply. Our service provider is not confident running this blob repair, they don't have the experience.

I've tried to find this blob repair in the V3 online documentation, but not successful.

Can you - or someone else - point me to documentation, or explain the procedure for performing such blob repair? E.g., can it be done while users online? Do we need to shutdown Hopex services?

Regards, Rudi

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi,

I have encountered that error before when generating website (360). If I remembered, I think I ran the blob repair and it fixed the issue. You can give that a try. If you need assistance on running the blob repair, feel free to submit a case to MEGA Support or contact Services. If the repair didn't fix the issue, then I will recommend you to submit a case to MEGA Support.

Thanks,

Philip