cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V4 Metamodel documentation

mrajih
Super Contributor

Hi,

I’m currently working on a project related to Hopex, and I’m looking for some documentation explaining the V4 Metamodel.

Is there a document available listing all current Metaclasses and MetaAssociations in V4 ?

Thank you

Mehdi 

3 Replies

SergeThorn
Super Contributor

Good Morning, I'm also trying to find out a bit more like Mehdi an explanation of the Metamodel but more at the Conceptual level. In other words, if you are familiar with other metamodels such as TOGAF and ArchiMate, you will easily understand what I'm looking for. I try to undestand the key elements of the metaomels and their relationships, probably not at this stage the low level entities (metaclasses) as you kindly shared with us, that's too detailed.

The reasons is that we are using MEGA for some years, initially the metamodel was customized, probably for some good reasons (I was not there…), however I assume that the metamodel has also changed with the versions and probably come of the curomizations are not necessary anymore….because part of the standard metamodel!

That's the reasons why I try to understand what comes out of the box with some documentation.

Hope this is clear!

Kind regards

mrajih
Super Contributor

Thank you very much Olivier.

I'm looking for information regarding the physical Metamodel, with a list of Metaclasses and MetaAssociations displayed the same way you have shared your first set of data above.

Thank you

Mehdi

oguimard
Retired

Hello,

can you be more specific on which area of the HOPEX solutions you are interested. The domains are wide.

What are you looking for ?

• conceptual model of the piece of the Metamodel ?
  • Physical Metamodel with real MetaClass/MetaAttributes

I'm sharing with you some pieve of the MetaModel if ever this is what you are looking for.