cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V4 Import setting library

msnelson
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

We are fully updated to V4 and I've imported two datasets but was never given the option to set the library for import. I have set my current library to the library I want the data imported to but when I look for the data I've just imported, the properties show no owner container (enterprise, library, etc.). Is this a missing feature in V4?

2 Replies

Hi David,

I'm going through the thin client (HOPEX web gui). I typically use the SPFA profile but have also used the new ITBM profile. Using the SPFA profile I set my current library to the library I want to import the data to (and often verify before importing), and then go through the normal IMPORT using an Excel file. The data imports correctly but doesn't import into a library, forcing me to go into each data element uploaded and set the library. I'm happy to discuss with you if that helps!

Thanks, Megan

dingalls
Retired

Hello msnelson,

I'd like to try and assist you with this. Were you performing the import through the thick client (windows) or the thin client (web)?

Could you provide the steps that you followed in order to accomplish this import?

Thanks, 

David