cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the transfer folders in the web client (v2)

Jenny
New Contributor

I have not been able to find where the transfer folders can be found in the web client. And not in the documentation either. I am goint to train our users to use the web client instead of the windows client and I know they are going to ask for this because they need to be able to check what has been added to a transfer. All help is welcome!

2019-04-30_13-41-11.png

2 Replies

Correct, Transfer is not available in the Web FrontEnd but could be added by customization as "hsoegaard" mentioned. I have duscussed this option with the product owner. This could be an idea that you can request for the future version through the community.

Thanks,

Philip

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

In the web client you can find the transfers using the Query tool. There is currently no menu where you can see the transfers. Once you have searched for a Transfer, you can see the properties of the Transfe

An easy way to for the users to find the transfers, would be to create a new "Transfer" folder in the shared favorites, and then reference all the needed Transfers here. Then users can just go to their favorites and look in the shared favorites.