cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Profile

fuliggians
Super Contributor

Hello community,

I created a profile "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS", doing dispatch.

I modified it to "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" ( Attach 1.png) , doing dispatch. But on the login, I see "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS" (Attach 2.png).

Doing , dispatch, restart services and application, translate and compile.

Why?

Best regards

12 Replies

Hello

It looks like the value displayed in the web connexion page is the name in language neutral

A profile is a system object

For system object, It is possible (however difficult) to rename the name in language neutral it after creation

See this KB https://community.mega.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/mega-kb-solution?sid=50120000000mquWAAQ

Jerome

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi,

Did you put the Name of the profile into the GUI attribbute, and maybe you havent changed that when you renamed the profile ?

fuliggians
Super Contributor

Hi, 

I also tried this, but nothing ...

Okay. I see what you mean. It is weird that window client is updated but not web client on the login page. Can you try to add the GUI Name with "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" via window client (right click the profile of "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" --> properties --> Characteristics --> type "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SA" on the GUI Name. 

fuliggians
Super Contributor

I need both of them.

The problem is that via thick client, I see "Poste - Supervisore centrale SA". Via web , on login/profile box, I see "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS".

The problem is "SS"

If I change name of profile, via web I sempre always the old name.

If you see both profiles through the search via thick client, can you remove/delete profile "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS"? If you don't want that profile.

Or you can unassign the profile from your user (thick client --> search person (system) --> your user --> right click --> explore --> enable yellow folder --> expand person assignment --> remove "Poste - Supervisore Centrale SS".

fuliggians
Super Contributor

Yes,

I see them both correctly.

I only have the problem with the web login.

What if you search profile (see attachment)? Do you see both profiles as well in the result?

fuliggians
Super Contributor

Hi,

I try to clear web browser's cache. Nothing

Regards

fuliggians
Super Contributor

Hi Philip,

yes. On Desktop Hopex, I see both profiles on the list .(See Attach)

Regards