cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamwork validation flow on diagram

SVanSchoonlandt
Honored Contributor

Hi all,

we are using Overview diagrams in MEGA and would like te define the validation workflow on them. However when I attach the metaclass diagram to the validation candidate object metaclass and try to execute the workflow I always get an error

Script error "Error(0x800a0682) : com.mega.modeling.api.MegaException: MEGA Error 80020009(Object Add Error) : Object Diagram : Error, incompatible objects or objects of different kinds" at Line 156 :
 ValidateCandidateObject.State.Macro : java Exception invoking com.mega.modeling.workflowengine.WorkflowUtility.addElement line 92
 from com.mega.modeling.workflowengine.WorkflowEngine.startWorkflowInstanceInternal line 1196
 from com.mega.modeling.workflowengine.WorkflowEngine.startWorkflowInstanceEx line 1177
 from com.mega.modeling.workflowengine.WorkflowEngine.startWorkflowInstance line 1160

Is it possible to setup workflow on diagram objects? If so, what are we missing to have this working? I'm making use of the standard MEGA validation workflow supplied with Teamwork.

thanks

stijn

2 Replies

We are also trying to set workflow on Diagram objects. Could you explain more on what did you do? 

SVanSchoonlandt
Honored Contributor

We have setup the workflow on the project instead on the diagram and we look with the vbscripts attached to the transitions to the diagrams. Like this it is working fine for us.

regards

stijn