Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Comments on Characteristics Propertypage

imran_khatyan
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hello, 

How can i show comment text on characteristics page?

regards

13 Replies

Thank you very much!

As I was saying in my previous post the way it is configure will automatically create a new tab.

You must either customize the existing one to add the field you want or remplace the existing one by your new one.

I suggest you get in touch with MEGA consultant that have a strong expertise on such kind of configuration.

* Which metaclass ?

Organizational Process

* Which solution ? license ?

Hopex V2R1 License: MTS2

* Which desktop ?

1. Both Web and Windows Front End

* What is the standard configuration ?

1. DB: SQL Server

2. Hoper Ver: V2R1 HF CP2

* What has been configured so far and how ?

1. Created a new property page on Organizational Process MC

2. Added your code to include new text meta-attribute

3. Type of the page kept Characteristics

4. _guiname of the page kept characteristics. 

Hello,

can you send a screenshot of the current result and ultimately a mock-up of the expected result ?

The way the page is configured in the screenshot, it is normal that it create a new tab.

We the information you send it is too limited to be able to give you a clear answer. What is the context ?

* Which metaclass ?

* Which solution ? license ?

* Which desktop ?

* What is the standard configuration ?

* What has been configured so far and how ?

It's keep adding a new page with characteristics, can you please check. 

Not all the name, only the one in bold :

C_Historique_des_versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

The fact that it work doesn't mean it is properly configured. Sometime it can solve the error anyway. Sometime the error can generate weird behavior, this could explain your problem.

hi, Thank you for your suggestion. Are you sure ?

But I don't understand.

Our IHMs work well without error. Our first IHM PropertyPage was developped by Mega just like I show you.

Are you sure that I have to change all names ?

First Error I see on last line : There are spaces where there should not be

C_Historique des versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

remplace by

C_Historique_des_versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

[Filter]
Condition = (~pJ6CH73UQnoN[C_Nature d'application] = "AR")

[Template]
IsClosed                = Condition(0=1)
IsOldBusinessCapability = Condition(ApplyTest(~m(mG2UbWML3U[ITPM - Check Option of Using The Old Business Process Implementation]))
IsNewBusinessCapability = Condition(Not(ApplyTest(~m(mG2UbWML3U[ITPM - Check Option of Using The Old Business Process Implementation])))

NameGroup = Group(Bar),Pos(Top),Name(~hkYnxUC6Hz6O[Identification])
Name                      = Item(~Z20000000D60[Nom court]),In(NameGroup),Name(~210000000900[Nom])
Owner                     = Item(~QNzYpm8Vz800[Détention]),In(NameGroup),Control(ComboLinks),Name(~r8PX5QuWH5iV[Détenteur]),DisabledOn(Always)
C_NatureApplication       = Item(~pJ6CH73UQnoN[C_Nature d'application]),In(NameGroup)
C_DateMiseAJour           = Item(~QI6C3M5UQDVQ[C_Date de mise à jour]),In(NameGroup)
CommentApp                = Item(~f10000000b20[Commentaire]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text),Name(Description)
C_AuditCourDesComptes     = Item(~VG6CbQ5UQHbQ[C_Audit Cour des Comptes]),In(NameGroup)
C_Sensibilite             = Item(~NJ6CCo5UQnHR[C_Sensibilité aux évolutions réglementaires]),In(NameGroup)
C_ElementsVolumetrie      = Item(~oH6Cwh5UQn4R[C_Elements de volumétrie]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)
C_VolumeDesDeveloppements = Item(~aH6C7k5UQ1BR[C_Volume des développements]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)
C_Historique des versions = Item(~jG6CUe5UQH(Q[C_Historique des versions]),In(NameGroup),Control(Text)

Could you share your full properties page to see how you have done it so far.