cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on consistency checks

ppeters
Contributor

Hello,

we are currently implementing some customized consistency checks. Within the Publisher documentation there is intensively described how to create them. What I miss is how I can evaluate these checks on a repository level, so I have the following question:

• Is there any report available which I can use to "evaluate" consistency checks (sum of or individual) on the level of a repository, library or meta-class?

Regards

Philip Peters

2 Replies

Hello,

In relation to the response below, I wish to enquire how  the Consistency Check feature can be used at the attribute level to ascertain the entry of mandatory and optional attributes by users. My questions:

• Is the standard Regulation feature adequate for this?
  • How are results of such a Consistency Check displayed on the APM WebClient Desktop using the ITPM related roles? Is there an automatic icon indication in the list view on the GRC Solutions APM Desktop, similar to the case in the Windows Desktop navigation windows, if one of objects fails this check or will a customisation be necessary to display the results?

Thanks in anticipation,

Ashu Akoachere

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Philip

Is there any report available which I can use to "evaluate" consistency checks (sum of or individual) on the level of a repository, library or meta-class?

--> Consistency check is triggered for an object and can apply to its components (propagation according to the operator 'Export')

As a consequence:

• Check consistenct at the level of a repository: not possible
  • Check consistenct at the level of a library: possible
  • Check consistenct at the level of a MetaClass: possible but it will not apply to object of this metaclass, only to its components (MetaAttributes...)

Jerome