cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding the Application Date and End of Validity Date attributes

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

On Organizational Processes on the Quality tab, there is two date MetaAttributes: Application Date and End of Validity Date. These two dates are automatically filled in when creating a new Organizational Process. Is there a way to not having these two dates filled in when creting the process ?

The two dates are still used, but the date should be set at a later state by the MEGA user.

4 Replies

Note that if you modify MEGA Standard, you may loose your modifications during an upgrade Smiley Happy

Hello,

If you do not want to create a new metaWizard, you can simply modify the existing one.

If for example you want empty "Application date" and "End of validity date" for new organizational processes, you just have to modify the "OnWizTerminate" sub of the "Organizational Process Creation Macro" macro (i.e. the macro linked to the wizard) as follow :

Sub OnWizTerminate(Manager As MegaWizardContext)
  manager.template.setprop "~fL4l7rh7pC10[Application Date]", ""
  manager.template.setprop "~M0Xmm8i7p400[End of validity date]", ""
End Sub

Regards,

Lionel

Thanks, It's probably more easier to just create a new set of MetaAttributes and leave the default value empty

jhorber
MEGA
MEGA

Hello Henrik

For the MetaClass ''Organizational Process', there is a Metawizard 'Organizational Process Creator' but I cannot see a reference to these MetaAttributes in the code.

I fear this value setting is hard coded.

You can try to work-around this by creating another Metawizard that resets the values after they have been set.

Jerome