cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing Key Indicator Graphs in HOPEX 360

hsoegaard
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Is it possible to publish the graph of a Key Indicator in HOPEX360? Has anyone tried that?

5 Replies

With a little bit of tweaking - then I could get it to work from a Descriptor.

boulart
MEGA
MEGA

Thanks for the feedback.

Indeed the Prop Pape HTMLFormatter Macro does not bring the CSS and JS, as they might be brought over otherwise.

The 2 methods getCssAndJsReferences and getCssJS are required for this Report to work on the static website. See below:

oRoot.CurrentEnvironment.GetMacro("~gu3rWUjw4D70[Html Complete Analysis]").getCssAndJsReferences (oRoot, oGenerationContext) 
& oAnalysisPlugin.getCssJs(oRoot,oGenerationContext) 
& oAnalysis.Generate("HTML",oGenerationContext,null)

Glad you found the solution though

Side note on this, if I use the descriptor "Html Analysis Reports" to publish a report like the "Multi-Indicator Graph - Trend Analysis", then I get the graphs. Just not with the macro that is used in the propertypage of the Key Indicator.

Hi, Yes I am referring to the Graph. And I have already tried just quickly to create a Descriptor and used the ExternalCall Macro function to call the HTMLFormatter Macro you are referring to. But, it didnt produce the graph at all.

Below is a screen shot of what the descriptor produces2022-02-23_13h07_14.png

boulart
MEGA
MEGA

Hi there,

My understanding is that you are referring to the 'Indicator Graph' metaprop page shown on the Key Indicator properties. If so, then it is doable.

You will need to call the macro described in this prop page from the Key Indicator descriptor .

However, you might know that there is no standard H360 descriptor for Key Indicator yet, so you will have to create it. And last thing, Hopex reports rely on JS and CSS that might conflict with the ones used in H360.

Happy to help you out if you need