Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not displaying name

Fabrica_AE
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

Hi community. 

We did a logical backup of one repository in the environment "A", we selected the repository, right click on it and click on logical backup option, on the parte "Data common to environment repositories we didn't select anything, on the part "Data specific to current repository" we selected the checkbox "data" and "complete", then we started the backup and process finished good, we moved that logical backup.mgr to the environment "B", and we did the import of that MRG in a new repository, the process was successfully. Once new environment is up,  we noticed that diagrams are not showing the names of servers. I'm attaching 2 images to show the difference what I'm talking about. One image shows the names of the servers in the diagram (this is the original repository) and the other image one are not, that image belong to the new reposotory, where we imported the MGR. . What you think could be the problem? There are alot of diagrams with the same situation. 

1 Reply

LMeden
MEGA Partner
MEGA Partner

I can't explain what has happened with your logical backup, but I suggest to start all over. Alternatively create a SQL backup instead.

But if you want to investigate you can check this:

Does the objects have names when not in a diagram?

If the the objects have names outside a diagram, check if the Short Name setting in shapes and Details is ticked.

Shapes and DetailsShapes and DetailsShort NameShort Name