cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete protected objects in sandbox Environment?

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I am working on DEMO repository in Sandbox6 environment because I want to prepare demo processes in HOPEX V4 for a client to show them new possibilities. After dispatch all my objects are protected and I can't delete nothing because all objects are protected. How to remove protection and enable deletion?

9 Replies

jangm
Trusted Contributor

No, that is the problem, so I can't solve it 🙂
I will raise a support ticket...

jang

jangm
Trusted Contributor

But I don't have that login, highest is Process functional administrator. It's hosted Sandbox environment on demomega.com, so I've already asked for this to be enabled.

thanks,

jang

• Hi hsoeqaard. You are correct. I have logged in with HOPEX Administrator profile in the web and was able to change the setting as well. 
  • Hi Jang, do you have "Hopex Administrator profile" assigned to you?

-Philip

Hi Jang,

Sure. If the Admin of the hosted server has any questions, please let me know. Also feel free to submit a Support Ticket via Community if needed immediately attention and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thanks and have a great day!

-Philip

Hi,

In the web client, uou have to log in as Hopex Administrator. Here you can change the Environment Options - and here you can change the option to delete objects that has been dispatched.

jangm
Trusted Contributor

I will try to find out and ask.Thanks for you help.

jang

Hi Jang,

Correct, you can not change that setting in web interface. Do you know who is hosting the server and have access to the thick client / Hopex Administration?

Thanks,

Philip

jangm
Trusted Contributor

Hi Philip,

I have only web interface and tried before to change Repository option, but can't. It looks like this:

jangm_0-1604948133742.png

jang

png
MEGA
MEGA

Hi Jangm,

Check if you have this option enabled in your setting. If not, then select "authorize" and see if you can delete the objects. Please let me know. Thanks!

png_0-1604947335062.png

-Philip