cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopex GDPR Presassessment default values

cnisparnorddk
Super Contributor

Are the Final Risk Level and Final Compliance Level automatically set according to the details entered into the processing activities?

5 Replies

Hi Claus,

Yes please. A new thread would be better. I'm getting the info you requested so I should be able to come back to you shortly.

Please see replies below. We don't understand how Net Risk is calculated and we don't see that the Final Risk Level is calculated corretly. Shall we open a new thread with this issue?

cnisparnorddk
Super Contributor

Can you also explain to me how Net Risk is calculated?

It doesn't change when I'm changing "Risk" and "Risk Mitigation"

cnisparnorddk_0-1613469902864.png

cnisparnorddk
Super Contributor

Just what I needed. Thanks 🙂

mimperiali
MEGA
MEGA

Good morning Claus,

Yes they are. Their value is based on the 5 compliance indicators of the processing activity:

1) Legal Basis Compliance Level

2) Data Minimization Compliance Level

3) Data Subjects' Rights and Notice Management Compliance Level

4) Data Transfers Compliance Level

5) Security Measures Compliance Level

In order to compute the Final Compliance Level, the algorithm sums the 5 indicators values, based on the following scoring table:

mimperiali_1-1613394368518.png

The result is averaged and rounded to the smallest integer. Please not that if a compliance indicator is left empty, it is considered as if it was set to "Not Compliant".

For the Final Risk Level, instead, the algorithm sums the 5 indicators values, based on the following scoring table:

mimperiali_2-1613394457443.png

The result is averaged and rounded to the biggest integer, then we subtract one.

Also the field "Subsequent Action" is automatically computed.

For Pre-Assessments:

• If the Final Risk Level is either High or Very High, then the Subsequent Action is "Run a DPIA"
  • Otherwise it is "Other"

For DPIAs:

• If the Final Risk Level is either High or Very High, then the Subsequent Action is "Notify Supervisory Authority"
  • Otherwise it is "Other"

Best,

Mike